- We are now offering Telehealth Services via Zoom.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - YOU MUST WEAR A MASK OR FACE-COVERING PRIOR TO ENTERING OUR OFFICE!
Upcoming Closures - Our office will be closed on the following date(s):
Thanksgiving - November 24th-25th
Christmas - December 24th-25th
Normal business hours and directions can be found by clicking on this link:
We Accept Insurance!
Optima/Tricare/United Health Care
(Including Medicaid under Aetna, Anthem & Optima)
No Insurance - No Problem! We Offer Reduced Self-Pay Rates
Individual Counseling, Outpatient Treatment, Education, Behavioral Health & Intervention Programs
Programs & Classes Offered:
- Substance Abuse Evaluations (In-Office or In-Jail)
- Substance Abuse Group Treatment Programs
- ESAP - Educational Substance Abuse Program
- Individual Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- Substance Abuse Relapse Prevention Program
- Motivational Enhancement/Early Intervention Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- AMP - Anger Management Program
- Domestic Violence/Batterer's Intervention Program - Men & Women
- SLIP - Shop Lifting/Theft Intervention Program
- Mental Health Evaluations & Individual & Family Counseling
- Family & Friends Program
- PEP- Parenting Effectively Program
On-Site Testing Facility
Drug Testing - Instant & Laboratory Tests
(Urine, Hair & Oral Fluid-Saliva)
Alcohol Testing (80-hour ETG & Breathalyzer BAC)
In Virginia Beach - one block east of Lynnhaven Mall
Serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News and the greater Hampton Roads Area
Don't Let Substances or Behavioral Issues Control Your Life Any Longer!
You have choices in everything that you do. Is your Substance Abuse or Behavioral issue controlling your life or affecting your family, friends, job or co-workers? To take back control of your life, it's critical that you begin now by calling today to sign up for our class or schedule an individual appointment.
We have Substance Abuse and Behavioral Counselors with extensive experience, who are waiting to help you! Our Substance Abuse Counselors are Certified by the State of Virginia to practice Counseling in this field. Our Behavioral Counselors have extensive experience in the areas of Anger Management, Domestic Violence, and Theft Intervention. We can meet with you on an individual basis to assess your needs and recommend the most effective, reasonable, and affordable treatment plan or program for you to achieve optimum on-going success.
*Community Corrections Probation & Pretrial Offices
*Department of Corrections Probation & Parole Offices
*Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts and Probation Offices
*Traffic Courts, Circuit Courts, General District Courts
*VASAP-Southeastern Virginia ASAP & Chesapeake Bay ASAP
*Virginia Beach City Public Schools
*Department of Health & Human Services
*Public Defenders Office
Customizable Treatment and Educational Programs
AFFORDABLE ~ EFFECTIVE ~ ACHIEVABLE
Take your first step to a New Life and call today!
REFUND POLICY: ALL Pre-Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
Part-Time CSACs (Must be a Certified Substance Abuse Counselors by the Virginia Board of Counseling)
Part-Time LPCs/LCSWs (Must be Licensed by the Virginia Board of Counseling)
Must be in good standing with the Virginia Board of Counseling
click here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/a4508981
Or fax cover letter & resume to 757-486-1663